As a client you will have access to a comprehensive range of wealth management advice and a high standard of personal service. We work hard to understand the specific needs of each of our clients and to develop a bespoke service charter delivered through;
- Face-to-face reviews at regular intervals agreed at outset, managed by us.
- Annual Wealth Account summary - St. James's Place Asset Portfolio.
- Quarterly Investor Magazine - a quarterly publication that includes features and interviews with fund managers and clients of St. James's Place (also available online).
- Online account access via our website. To register for this service please visit our website www.4Lifewealth.co.uk click on "existing clients" and register.
- Budget summary reports and tax focus cards . Invitations to appropriate events and seminars, your suggestions are always valuable and your guests are always welcome.
- E briefing service - email communications delivered directly to you on a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis. You select your personal areas of interest from a range of topics. To register please visit www.4lifewealth.co.uk . Half yearly report from the Investment Committee.
- Regular topical briefing notes.
- My Documents service - to capture and consolidate all your financial details in one document, for the benefit of your family and professional advisers.
The service charter provides the fundamental stepping stones to building a strong and enduring relationship with our clients.